We are looking for a Back-End Software Engineer responsible for managing the product and interchange of data between the servers and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side product logic, definition and maintenance of the databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
– Writing server-side APIs/Web Services which will be accessed by other tools, front end, and other integrations.
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Cooperate with web and native app developers and marketing team to match requirement and intent
– Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
– Proven working experience in server-side web programming.
– Proficient understanding of NodeJS and other latest server-side technologies.
– In-depth knowledge of technologies like Postgres, MongoDB, and MySQL, Redis.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
– Good to have experience in Elastic Search, Redis, and other similar tools.
– Setup and administration of backups, monitoring, recovery, troubleshooting.
– Understanding widely used frameworks like Express JS and Passport JS is good to have.
– Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
– Understanding of Nginx, Apache servers and basic Linux/Debian/Ubuntu terminologies and commands.
Dubai or France (Sophia Antipolis)