BUSINESS CASE: INSURANCE POLICY BEE & ZIWO
BUSINESS CASE: INSURANCE
POLICY BEE & ZIWO
ABOUT COMPANY: PolicyBee is an insurance client offering multiple life, health, and career-related policies for clients in the MENA region. More than 1500 field sales agents in the Middle East and Africa region (18 countries) visit individuals, private businesses, clinics & hospitals every day to promote their insurance policies.
OPPORTUNITY: Every policy has a limited expiration time of between 1-5 years after which needs to be renewed in order to remain valid as well as to upgrade.
IMPLEMENTATION: Agent gets a popup whenever the expiry date of an existing policy-holder is approaching via setting up the corresponding ZIWO API module and therefore can set up automatic callbacks through ZIWO outbound campaign module.
Real-time KPI monitoring and direct integration with the CRM system let this process be followed seamlessly. On the go, the Mobile App supervisor can keep a constant watch on the progress of the campaign and can attend to calls or inquiries which require immediate assistance.
- Server: The server is software or hardware that provides a service by responding to requests across a network.
- Web Service: Web Service is used to describe an API that is accessible over the internet through HTTP.
- API Key: An authorization code passed into an API request via a header or parameter to identify the requester.
- Authentication: Identifying the user of the API. Common techniques for authentication include API Keys and OAuth.
- Parameter: A parameter is an argument sent to the API which helps define the request and expected response.
- Proxy: An intermediary for requests from clients and servers providing resources.
- SSL: A cryptographic protocol that secures traffic on the internet.
- GitHub: GitHub is a development platform inspired by collaboration. From open source to business, you can host and review code, manage projects, and build software alongside 36 million developers.