Benefits of Click to Call: Why Is It Important For Your Business?
- Contact center agents rely on the speed of the click to call feature within a platform or CRM solution to help reach out to customers and address their grievances at the earliest.
- This also helps to increase the customer satisfaction score, which ultimately benefits the business.
Effective Quality Control:
Having this feature integrated with the CRM and other APPs helps Call Center Managers and Business Owners to track the efficiency and quality of all the business discussions, even if a contractor is managing the call. For instance, logistics and delivery partners can:
- Access Call Recording Data within the platform
- Route Calls to Agent Mobile phone for on-the-go availability
- Use Call Tracking feature to determine the source of new prospects/leads
- With Call Masking, can directly activate a call from your app to the Delivery Driver & the customer without showing the number
- Giving website visitors to find a quicker and simpler way of reaching you.
- Doing away with a consumer’s hesitation to conduct online transactions, thereby reducing abandoned cart rates.
- Being available at any time of the day during the week.
These ensure that you don’t miss any sales prospects. Dialers can schedule their calls even after working hours. You will answer their calls planned, capture data by recording them, and retain such details.
Click to call makes it easier to access agents than emails and conventional methods of customer service. It also delivers a higher conversion rate; you can make sure that each call has a substantial potential for sales as its main objective is to capture serious inquiries.
- Presents the human face behind your business, bringing in the element of relatability and empathy.
- Enables customers to reach you on their terms and at their convenience, without facing delays.
- Provides informed services by executives who are familiar with the caller’s details.
- Captures customer intelligence through a diligently designed response form.
- Can identify any type of campaign, promotion and sales strategies that will provide the best conversion rates.
- Reveals the web pages that prompt the most number of inquiries and also generate the most significant sales.
- Captures client data for record-keeping, analysis and future projections.
With the help of such information, you can route calls to the most appropriate executive.
According to statistics, 65% of customers are more likely to stay with a business that offers excellent customer service, even if they can find a better deal elsewhere. Most customers demand immediate access to knowledgeable agents. Click to call is the best demonstration to improve customer responsiveness towards the business.
Boosts the overall efficiency & effectiveness of a business:
Click to call provides seamless cross-channel service, ensuring that even a low-cost web channel remains as effective as can be. Using management details, click to call function allows you to forecast and strategize your call handling provisions. This also assists in identifying the time periods when your call demand is at the peak. The click to call API provides 24-hour support and service operations by routing your locations to the most appropriate agent when offices close.
How does Click to Call Work?
Many applications allow customers to place a call via a button embedded on the webpage or an application. Many customer relationship management (CRM) software may offer integrations with click to call technology and some contact centers like ZIWO offer this feature embedded in the tool.
WordPress plug-ins and other standalone software also allow customers to use click to call. The key is to find a solution that can track data on each customer and sales representative.
How ZIWO offers Click to call to Improve Customer Experience
Using click-to-call or click -to-dial to better understand in ZIWO, a popular customer relationship management software and web-based communication platform, allows representatives to be more efficient. To make the call, they must have the pre-call information pulled up already.
Another benefit is that useful data such as the number of attempted calls, or call duration, are automatically recorded. Integration with a contact center system also facilitates automated reminders for a callback. Both the agents and customers can connect more swiftly and effectively with the click to call button.
If a contact center primarily uses internet-connected software such as ZIWO, click to call buttons can often integrate with this software. This eases (or eliminates) the need for a constant transition between a traditional phone line and the Internet-connected software.